Luigi's Castle Calamity Luigi's Castle Calamity

4, 5, and 11 were pretty funny!

This is the first time in a while that a sprite movie that has hit the front page other than SMBZ, and I've gotta say I laughed pretty good. The animation was top notch compared to what I've seen recently for attempts at good sprite movies, but even though as I previously stated that "I laughed pretty good" most of the jokes were a tad overused from other authors, although they are certainly a great build up towards the last bit of skits. It's also nice to see that the sprites you used are from Super Mario World compared to the also overused Mario & Luigi sprites, so that's certainly a plus for bringing back nostalgic moments, and hopefully we will see more people use older sprites compared to the Gameboy Advance sprites.

Looking forward to more of your work.

~SaMsTeR

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

I'm Gonna Be Honest.

People are gonna hate me for this, but in my opinion this is better than my personal favorite episode of the series which was Episode 2. The other episodes were great, but for some reason I feel like you really tried even harder for this episode then any other episode since you first begun the series. This episode is now my favorite, and I'm really, really hoping that this type of awesomeness will be shown for the future episodes. Awesome Job there, Mark (Alvin).

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

I laughed so hard at this part the most:

"Meet me back in 1 hour", and a year later past. "you're late!".

Vegeta has always cracked me up in DBZ whenever there was a funny moment, and the fact you made a joke of him made me laugh even more. Thanks man. Also, Winnipeg. :P

Super Mario World on Crak Super Mario World on Crak

That was funny...

...in my opinion better than what you'd normally see from randomness on newgrounds. I think this is better than Sprite TV 3. Good job, and keep up the good work.

The 1-up Pursuit The 1-up Pursuit

I've always liked your work.

Especially Thwomps. This was a pretty nice submisson, and I love the Bettles, so this was also awesome. Anyways, here's hoping for more awesome submissons from you.

Castle Crashers Halloween Castle Crashers Halloween

Jonbro would be proud. ;P

I still find it funny how so many people thought Jonbro actually stole Ego's face expression thing, but whatever. This was pretty funny, but the audio for the music when they were killing the Zombies/Orphans could've been better. Other than that, excellent work my good sir.

Lazyfeet responds:

Thanks a lot, but Jonbro didn't steal it, he credited Egoraptor in the comments :) But whatever, thanks for the review :D

goku vs super mario bros goku vs super mario bros

It was really entertaining...

...considering how Alvin hasn't provided an Episode 7 of SMBZ for close to a year and a half, this was the next most entertaining thing I've seen on newgrounds, but then again I don't come by newgrounds as much as I would've been doing. My friends tell me when a good sprite flash is here. I could also see that during the middle of the flash, you were learning new tricks and improved a bit more, so Kudos for trying your hardest.

Doodlequest Doodlequest

Bravo!

This really was awesome. Something different from what you guys normally make. Sad how the guy didn't contact you, but if it works out hopefully this will hit front page. VGLan has your back man.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

You made Milk come out of my nose...

That's how fucking funny this was. I couldn't stop laughing.
Good Work!

I Am Metal Slug I Am Metal Slug

That was funny!

I have to say I enjoyed the animation. The expressions of the characters, the movement, the audio. Everything was great.

It was pretty funny. Keep up the good work.

BMack24 responds:

cool, i was kinda worried that more people would find it lame and boring. glad you liked.