8-bit Hero 8-bit Hero

I really like this music Harry! It really mixes well with the 8-bit genre. Kudos on creating this piece!

I was wondering though if it'd be alright if I use this song as a regular intro and outro piece for my Youtube videos?

HappyHarry responds:

Of course!

Urban Color Urban Color

Definitly

A song to be used walking in the city during the night time.
God I wish I knew what program and how to use the program to make this, unless you actually have a band and recorded this then thats awesome.

I give this Originality +10 It just gave me an awesome imaginative thought. I like that feeling. Also, I love how the music fades and then when the song is ready to loop again it sounds awesome. Your good at this man. Keep up the awesome work man.

Too Much - Joe "Fingers" Carr Too Much - Joe "Fingers" Carr

This Gave Me a Picture!

When I heard the song it gave me that feeling that it was one of those Silent Movies that people have had back in the day. I ended up thinking of an idea of how a Flash Movie would use this pretty well. Unfortunally, I don't use flash, so I can't really use it, but it's a definite must use if I ever learn.

The fact that its a 9 out of 10 is that fact that it gave me an imaginative thought. I love to hear songs that do that. Specially songs that make stories sound good. I'll download the song right now. Good Work.

MarioKart DS - Waluigi Pinball MarioKart DS - Waluigi Pinball

Congrats!

You've given me a spark to play a game I haven't touched since Pokemon Diamond came out! This was one of my favorite maps and songs in the game. Hoping this song will hit Mario Kart Wii.

I can't necessarly give it a 9, but it got pretty close. The style of the song was impressive and the beat is catchy.

Sonic theme (2006) remix Sonic theme (2006) remix

Owwy!

The Beating made this horrid.
The Music would've been good without it.
Since I'm a nice guy I'm giving you +1 for Sonic and another +1 Cause it's your first Remix. Originally this would have 2, but its all weirded out.

I'm sorry, but thats what happens when it's screwy and does not match the beat.

LastSurviver responds:

i should just put the plain song on
hmm?

Golden Sun - Main Theme Golden Sun - Main Theme

*sniff* Memories *sniff*

It's awesome Orchestrated no doubt. I just wish they actually made a 3rd installment to the series. I heard rumors they tried, but Iunno what happened. But, of course most rumors aren't true, but I was pretty happy that Isaac was in Brawl. :D
Anyways, good work with this man.

Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1 Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1

=D Awesome!

I don't come by the Audio Portal much, but I'm in love with this.
As a Kirby fan such as myself I'm going to download this and listen to it on my iTunes. :D

EliteFerrex responds: